Tuesday 12 May 2009

Rusticky Fingers






lovely shots from the rellies, not least the little lep-ers (from New and Old onglytear) and pop's dramatic Fulmars. Not so exciting in the Robbo-trap down here, although still no blank nights thus far and it's early doors. But yes, fortunate indeed to be able to run a trap a couple of nights a week, despite earning the priviledge by it being at my workplace in deepest urban hell, and living above the most toxic kebab shop in all Londinium (hmm, summer's coming!)

In other news, the dusky warbler as featured in a recent post was unbelievably rejected by the BBRC. Those people have got in for me just because I mentioned I was from Flamborough, the bastards.

Still, I found a Red-rumped Swallow here a couple of days ago - no, I really did... - , which is still making me wet myself on the hour, every hour. Hackney - the final frontier.

(Slim Shady)