Friday, 31 July 2009
Sunday, 26 July 2009
Saturday, 25 July 2009
Marbled White-spot (1st. for Flamborough)
Early Thorn (compare difference in posture with Purple Thorn posted a couple of days ago).
For details of numbers, see Flamborough WG blog. Images of the more attractive species posted above. (mike)
[NB, 'Flamborough WG blog' is a members-only yahoo group called Flamborough Wildlife Group, not a blog, and applications to join can be made via the group's main page (google 'Flamborough Wildlife'). Apologies for interference on James's posting here, but it's the least I deserve for constantly editing his code into presentable entries, isn't it? ;) Mark]
Friday, 24 July 2009
Thursday, 23 July 2009
Wednesday, 22 July 2009
- Mike & Neil Pearson
- 2012 -A difficult year at Neglectus - high profile departures and repeated injury to our top striker has left the team wondering if they are just a feeder club. But with recovery on the horizon, and a summer of moths ahead, hopefully we'll be fielding a full team of two to once again stave off relegation, and maybe even dipping into the transfer market for a young mychologist... 2013 - just managed to avoid relegation. The future does not look so bleak due to the return of long term injury players, so a mid table position should be well within our grasp, providing we play with heart. 2014 : ARSENAL won the bloody cup !!!
- ► 2017 (29)
- ► 2016 (56)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (51)
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (64)
- ► 2011 (82)
- ► 2010 (250)
- Stellwagen bank, off the Cape (the real one)
- Sooty Shearwater - A paltry total of 7, pres...
- A pelagic out of Plymouth, Mass.
- a couple more moths
- Danes Dyke South
- Silver y
- More leps.
- Moth Withdrawl
- Dragonflies and half a Damselfly.
- A day out in the public park that is Lincoln...
- Sprawks and a dragon from Abney last week
- Stormies at Thornwick
- A few more leps from the cape.
- Day flying leps.
- Flamboro's back in action
- Red-tailed Hawk, Variable dancer.
- Indian Pipes, female Ruby-throated hummingbird.
- Great Egret, Least Tern.
- Ospreys fishing on the Mass. coast.
- Yorkshire, June 2009 (3)
- Yorkshire, June 2009 (2)
- Yorkshire, June 2009 (1)
- Amwell gravel pits, Middlesex - 9th July 2009
- Turdus topnotchica
- U.S. moths
- Mass. Moths
- Dad - A few little ...
- ▼ July (40)