Saturday 20 February 2010

Snow Goose



Blue Heron

The Snow goose was a fluke, apparently nobody else saw it. The Canada Geese it is with are not Greater, and to my eyes a mixture of Lesser and a few Richardsons, but that's speculative.
Mark - I'll post the sparrows in the next day or two. And I don't know why you persist with the idea that either a converter or image stabilization is the answer to your photographic woes - the reason your Gulls are vastly superior to mine is the exact same as your complaint, plus your lens is acknowledged as a superior flight lens to mine. Your photos are consistently good - consider also I spend much more time photographing than you, and probably editing likewise. [I think this is best talked about in a more suitable scenerio. Mark]
- The above was a response to your previous blog entry, a scenario of your choosing. We've talked of it previously in a 'more suitable scenario' but you still seem unhappy with the lens you were given. May I suggest you trade-in? Current used prices would see you having to throw down less than two hundred quid to get a 100-400 in similar shape. And if you want my converter, you can have it. I haven't taken a decent picture with it attached. If you would like to trade lenses in Florida that would be fine.
Some idiot keeps writing the name of convenience foods on my posts....